Happy Mothers Day to all the fabulous mom’s on our list and especially to my dear Mom. She’s done so much to help me and has been an amazing example of what a mom should be. She has truly dedicated her life to her children and extended family. This is our first Mother’s Day with out Grandma Margaret but we need to celebrate the wonderful example she was and what fun she was to all of us. I hope Sunday is a bright sunny day and that it’s a day of relaxation for all moms. I’m so personally thankful to be a mom that it is a great day of celebration for me.
~
Thanks everyone for their great contributions to the PFNL. It is such a great pleasure to see the letters come through in email.
Thanks everyone for their great contributions to the PFNL. It is such a great pleasure to see the letters come through in email.
~
Today is Grandpa’s 93rd Birthday. Quite a life time that he has spanned. He has seen many changes in his earthly state. I know he misses Grandma each day but how thankful we are that he has eternity to spend with her.
Today is Grandpa’s 93rd Birthday. Quite a life time that he has spanned. He has seen many changes in his earthly state. I know he misses Grandma each day but how thankful we are that he has eternity to spend with her.
~
Remember the Briggs/Pope Reunion ~ July 24 in White Sulphur Springs, Montana. Keri and David are organizing it. If are planning on going or need further information email her @ dkwendt@mtintouch.net ~ everyone is welcome! I hope you can all make it. We will be camping next to a lake that is just 6 miles from town. They will be sectioning off a large portion for all of us to have our own camping spots. There are also motels in town for those unadventurous types ;-).
Remember the Briggs/Pope Reunion ~ July 24 in White Sulphur Springs, Montana. Keri and David are organizing it. If are planning on going or need further information email her @ dkwendt@mtintouch.net ~ everyone is welcome! I hope you can all make it. We will be camping next to a lake that is just 6 miles from town. They will be sectioning off a large portion for all of us to have our own camping spots. There are also motels in town for those unadventurous types ;-).
~
Congratulations to Tracey on her high school graduation! So glad to hear you’re coming to USU! You’ll have a great support team here.
Congratulations to Tracey on her high school graduation! So glad to hear you’re coming to USU! You’ll have a great support team here.
~
Happy Birthday wishes also to Uncle Dick ~ Adam ~ Russell
Sorry if I missed anyone ~ I don’t have a birthday list yet. Hopefully next PFNL.
Happy Birthday wishes also to Uncle Dick ~ Adam ~ Russell
Sorry if I missed anyone ~ I don’t have a birthday list yet. Hopefully next PFNL.

No comments:
Post a Comment