Well ~ I have all kinds of excuses but I won't bother you with them. Just know that I'll get the July edition out on time hopefully.
I'll just put a few notes in about our family really quick. Mom and Dad are finally getting settled in their 5th Wheel and after a few little problems are enjoying their "little home". I think the housekeeping would be great! They are having fun being by Keri and Mike's families and are getting to go to Jake & Seth's ballgames and went to KwinLee's recital. Last weekend they went to Mike & Kadie's and helped brand and then stayed with the kids while Mike & Kadie went to the temple. When I called to check on Mom there were 8 kids and Dad was long gone. The branding crew had a few kids that decided it would be much better to play with the kids than to hang around with the adults. Needless to say it was a very short conversation with Mom. We'll have to catch you all up in next month's edition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment